We are looking for 1-2 data journalists for the upcoming football season in Seinäjoki area. The job requires successful candidates to attend local sports venues for gathering various football related statistics, delivering them in real time using their mobile phone or tablet. To succeed in this role you should:
* have high attention to detail
* be able to communicate in English (written and spoken), Finnish or Swedish skills (depending on the location) are a plus but not at all required
* have at least basic knowledge of the sport (rules, teams and such)
* live within a reasonable distance from the team(s) or have adequate means of transportation to and from the venue(s).
We are offering:
* a fixed fee per match, you’ll get paid for watching football matches plus get full compensation for transportation and ticket expenses
* full support to guide you through a brief but throughout training period where your knowledge of the sport and understanding of our coverage standards will be tested
* a freelance contract where you decide which matches you could cover for us.
Our main focus at the moment is on the 2019 football season but other sports may also be available upon request. Curious but a bit confused what’s this all about? Please send any inquiries and/or formal applications (in Finnish or English) to email@example.com with your name, location, preferred teams and a rough estimate on how many matches you would be willing to attend on a weekly or monthly basis. No need to plan your whole summer before applying, just a quick glance at your local team’s schedule should give you a general idea how many matches would fit into your calendar. As most matches will be played on midweek evenings or during weekends this job is perfect for students and part-time workers but even job seekers currently receiving unemployment benefits could cover a few matches per month without getting cuts.
Apply today as positions will be filled once suitable applicants are found!Katso kaikki sivuston avoimet työpaikat