Ejendals Suomi Oy, with the Jalas brand, is one of the leading manufacturers of special Footwear in the Nordic countries. Jalas’ main products are Occupational and Safety Footwear for industry and the service sector. The company was founded in 1916 and has been part of the Swedish Ejendals Group since 2008. Ejendals AB is the largest supplier of Occupational and Safety Footwear and Gloves in the Nordic countries and has been the partner of Jalas since 1984. Ejendals Suomi Oy has around 130 employees. Please visit www.ejendals.com for more information.
Ejendals Suomi Oy is looking for a
Territory Sales Manager
Ejendals Suomi Oy is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to Seinäjoki – Vaasa – Kokkola region.
Territory Sales Manager will deliver profitable growth through the management of end-user and distributors accounts. The position is vital in managing all aspects of Ejendals’ activities within the region and you are directly in charge of product sales and marketing. Long term business planning and strategy is built together with the Key Account Manager, Field Sales Manager and Country Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
– Building and sustaining long-term partnerships with end-users and distributors. This requires deep understanding of their organization, product requirements and possible accident risks.
– Transforming strategic targets into ambitious and realistic targets and action plans.
– Creating and executing strategic and promotional actions to ensure sales targets within the region.
Coordinating trainings for end customers and business partners.
– Communicating relevant insights and account-related activities to the Field Sales Manager, and engaging with her to pursue business opportunities within assigned accounts.
– Building strong external networks and making Ejendals known as a leader in personal protection.
We would like to see that you have:
– A bachelor’s or master’s level education.
– Networking and communication skills, a proven track record in sales. Prior experience from personal protection equipment industry is a benefit but not mandatory.
– Ability to resolve challenging problems with sound judgement.
– Ability to communicate fluently in Finnish, being proficient in English and Swedish.
– Aptitude to travel as needed and ability to establish a home office.
We are looking for strong business acumen and sales DNA. You are self-driven and used to working in an independent role. Within Ejendals you have the opportunity to grow and will have the total support and guidance of our experienced sales team.
For more information, please contact Field Sales Manager Hannele Nyholm, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 (0) 40 7530 533. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send out your application in English and attach your CV with expected salary at email@example.com by April 17th, 2020.